Information regarding the handling of personal data ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
(“Italian personal data privacy law”)
We hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal details. Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and open manner, which protects your privacy and rights.
Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1. The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking on this web site.
2. The data will not be held within an electronic database. They will be send in email form to the relevant property owner.
3. Inserting your details is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking.
4. The data will be passed on exclusively to the recipient necessary for the completion of the booking. The data will not be passed on to any outside parties.
5. The holder of the data is the owner of the property to which your booking is being sent.
6. For any further information or queries related to the protection of your privacy, please feel free to send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You can exercise your rights regarding the holder of the data at any point, as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196, which for your convenience is reproduced below:
Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal information and other rights.
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal details which concern them, even if not yet registered, including their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal details.
b) how these details are used.
c) the working of the electronic system which manages the data.
d) the identity of the holder, the person in charge and the assigned representative as per article 5, comma 2.
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal details can be communicated or those who can find out about them.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectifying, and, as applicable, the integration of the data.
b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law. This also includes any details which have been passed on but which weren’t necessary for the working of the system.
c) the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal details are passed on, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disporportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the use of the personal details which concern him, with legitimate reason which concerns the purpose of their initial collection;
b) to the use of personal details which concern him with the aim of sending publicity or direct sales material either for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication.